Friday, January 24, 2014

#1stworldproblems

I have an issue. 

This is something I NEVER fail to do when shopping (and not just in grocery stores, though, that's my current focus). I almost always walk in with an intention, so I rarely (if ever) grab a shopping basket and I definitely don't bother to slug about the store with a cart. Mostly because it's my luck to end up with one of the few defective carts. You know, that wobbly wheel that pushes you in the opposite direction of your intended course... Back to my point. As I pass through isles I begin finding delicious little gems (only organic products of course) left and right and before I know it.... This happens. And believe it or not, this is nothing. It's usually a balancing act. Seriously! I'm going to start charging onlookers. Anyway, someone almost always offers to grab a basket for me to which I respond "no no! I'm okay" shortly before dropping something. And it's not always an emplyee offering to help either. What's that tell you? I must look pitiful. Well, if I'm going to walk down it, at least Struggle Street is full of sympathetic, helpful samaritans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment